Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who is your favourite/least favourite character in Village by the Sea? State your reasons.

In this case, I think that Hari is the main character and I liked him best. What are my reasons? It is simple. He works hard and even left his hometown and went to Bombay whereby he was totally new and unfit in his new environment. Even all the difficulties and setbacks he experienced through his progress of adapting to the new environment, he showed no sign of complain and he continued to do his best and did well in his job. As the story goes by towards the ending, Hari did make some money and he was able to support in the medical fees of his ill mother. Everything was back to normal in the end, his mother well away from the illness and his father who has turned over a new leaf. All's well that ends well !

Comment please.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right.Every body has a different prospective.Although,Hari was hardworking,I like Lila the best.I do not think Hari ran away from home was a right thing to do.He should at least inform his sisters and got the permission from them.

    Shengxi

    ReplyDelete