Thursday, June 25, 2009

Confessions of a gaming addict

Well, I hereby confessed that I am a gaming addict and I wish that my peers and even teachers could guide me along to reinforcing a strong mind to self control. I guess games are just too addictive, especially real-time war-based strategy games, thats my kind of enjoyment. I guess this will have to be put to a stop as it will affect my studies and even the relationship with my family members and peers as gaming will cause me to reject all requests to go out to play sporting activities with my friends. I will also be neglecting chat conversations with my family members and it will cause a communication probelm in within the family. I guess thats all I have to say, give me some advices please, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes,it is very bad to be addicted to games.It will put down you results and health if you play too much.A little bit is tolerable.I think you can participate in the outdoor activities instead of gaming.You can also ask you parents to help you.:)

    ReplyDelete