Friday, February 20, 2009

Current Affairs-News In Class: WORLD'S FASTEST MAN.

I am Dr Tan, the world's fastest man. Do you youths know how I succeeded to become the world's fastest man?
Here is why:
I went for jogging in the park everyday since primary school for 30minutes. When i was in secondary school, i procceeded to run 2.4km every time I am free. If I was still free at that time,
I will go for exercises to build up my stamina. These mentioned are major reasons why i was able to become the world's fastest man. Teenages of your age should especially exercise because this will allow you to be fit and strong, and also be more resistance against diseases. Exercise can also distress you when you are stressed out by school work, homework given by your parents, enrichment classes and so on. Exercise can also help to keep you alert during lessons and you will always be on the alert for anything that may not catch someone else' sight. So keep on to exercise because it can keep you fit and healthy. Remember to eat lots of healthy food too!

Dr Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment