Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1. I think that the author longed to return to the past where days were carefree. He also thought about the funny moments. He felt the warmth of his school life and wished he could go back and experience it once again for it is a wonderful memory. Its the goodness of those days that I think he wanted to remain forever at the carefree days of school life.

2. I am writing a poem of 4 stanzas of couplets below. It was when I am still young and childish. My memories came to me and I composed the poem.

It was those days,
That my precious time flew away.

I flunk all my homework,
And my examination results are junk.

Talking about computer games?
I can name a thousand of their names.

So what about my friends?
They always ask me to go and play LAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment